Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Think The Air Might Be Suffocating Me.

“Imagining that silent scream I always pulled off, I bravely moved on to the next ride, excited for what was to come.”

I cannot believe I actually thought to say that when I got home and lazily watched Cartoon Network and typed on Blogger.

I am so LAME!

I wasn’t actually going to say that though.

Oh well, today was nice, lots of thrills, but again, the happiness was temporary. I mean, honestly, before I found God, I was trying to search for the word “happiness”. I really didn’t know what it felt like and thought it was not true at all until I found my Father. For a while, after I rode my first thrill ride a couple years ago, I thought that the simple feeling of the changing background every second, the wind pelting your face, and the screaming of the people sitting next to you was “happiness”. All I can say to that now is wow, I was really ignorant back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers