Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Heart's Condition

I have already started utterly missing them!

I am hopeless. I haven’t even left yet.

I wish I could just talk to someone from there on the phone but then it would be sort of awkward in a way I guess due to the fact I haven’t got on the plane and flown back home yet.

I am still overly happy though because of how nice a night it was, hanging out with the church, praising God, eating froyo.

(Thanks to Selene for treating me by the way even though she’ll probably not read this but I already said thank you so it’s okay I guess but I will say thank you again but it kind of feels like I’m just saying it to myself.)

I WILL MISS IT. A LOT.

Just like every time, my vacation here goes by so fast, and it is so amazing.

But then life back home goes so slow and nothing really awesome happens, maybe a movie or two with my friends or should I say acquaintances every couple weeks, but it doesn’t have the same feeling of contentment.

With God, I should always be content, but when I’m with my friends from San Francisco I’m more than content.

Don’t get me wrong, God makes me happiest. But somehow I feel a ton more happier with my friends in SF than my friends in SD.

They’re the closest I have to family. And, truth be told, I love both my family and friends.

*SIGH*

Is this what results to moving so much? Making close friends for the first time is a nice feeling.

But missing them is really a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers