Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Title:

Today, I blog for, well, I don't know. Nothing in particular, really. Just to write. To do something instead of lounging around, playing countless games of Egyptian War and eating McDonald s. Honestly, for the past three or so I have been doing nothing really "useful". Not one thing to prepare for the future, or the present itself. I'm just going with the flow. But, I actually kind of like it. Spending treasured moments with family and close friends. This is what I dream of every night at home. It is a blessing. Whenever I am reminded of home, I freeze and wonder about those nights all alone, simply thinking about when I would come back to the place I adore. This is not my home. I know that. But almost everything I love is in the place that is nowhere near the piece of land where I sleep, eat, and go to school every day. I often wonder why God did this, and keep saying to myself, it's to make me stronger. It's hard though. I have friends, but they're strangers to me that I have barely met. Well, I could not really call them friends, if I describe them that way. Maybe I am being too dramatic. Obviously, I am not going to stay here much longer. I do not want to bother with the future to come. Yet, I am being constantly touched by the people of home, being told over and over again about this "future". I know, that is a good thing. I love my parents. I should pay more attention to them. I should hug them more. I should tell them that I appreciate them more. I should not flinch every time my father hugs me. I should not feel aggravated when my mother tries to tell me what to do. I should be stronger. I should be smarter. I should care more about other people. I should put away useless time wasted on the computer for God. I should swear less. I should yell less. I should cry less. I should stop bragging in my head. I should stop staying up late. I should stop thinking of my friends and appearance so much. I should stop worrying about the future. I should stop being so selfish. I'm so far from perfect. I'm not even half. I'm not even one-fourth. Despite that, God still loves me as I am. I cannot imagine how anyone could love me so much. But God does, right? He loves me despite all my imperfections. He loves me no matter what. Even knowing that, I still need to change myself and become more focused so I can grow with my Savior. My Father. My Friend. So I won't lose hope. God made me bloom as a Christian. My past is supposed to be gone. Not completely gone, because the past will not be erased from your system no matter what. I believe the past was made so you could take pride on how you had overcome all those trials. And remember how you got to this very moment. Nice time, recalling the past and all.

Past, Present, Future...
What a nice gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers