Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everyone has a first, right?

I love pictures. I'm sure you would too. ANYWAY.


Today, well, actually yesterday, I hung out with a friend.
And, well, we hung out for a bit, and saw her friend or something.
Well, it was all going fine and okay, but...
Then he started talking about how he did bud and stuff.
And invited us.
Anyway, I said NO of course.
And I'm proud of myself.
But it surprises me that people in seventh grade already do weed and stuff.
I really haven't kept up with the times, huh?

I saw a stoned seventh grader. Not pretty.

I swear, people get dumber and dumber each day.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been invited to do that myself...But I think it's really sad, man..

    I know a lot of my classmates who do that sort of stuff...I still wonder why we do these things as people...

    ReplyDelete

Followers