Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh, joy!


I know this is a little soon, but this is a historic moment. Well, no, it is not, but I want to share it.
After four grueling hours of headaches, and an extra thirty minutes of nagging from my mother (She's still cool though), I finally got to transfer photos from my Blackberry to my computer! I can also transfer audio files, but that takes oh-so long. I can use video since I updated it, too. ANYWAY.

I got my mother sort of mad today. What did I do? I said it was a stupid decision to stop in the middle of the street during a red light (that turned green right when she started), park, and pull the cover down in the sports car. That took ten seconds. People were probably pretty pissed at us. By the way, I did not mean for her to hear that. And I'm sorry. Not just because she said I could not go to San Francisco.

I cleaned my room today. I ran all the way to East Lake Elementary School and back. I am awesome.

I ate nachos. I sat on the computer for a couple hours. I am not awesome.

I would average for in between, hm?

I want to see Up again. It was a truly awesome movie. It made me tear up. Five minutes into the movie, I was crying. Pixar has made a wonderful piece of art, once again. Track 3 of the Up soundtrack? The thing that did it all. The first five minutes was one of the best parts of the movie. All the parents crying and the kids confused? That's the nice part about it. Everyone can watch it. But, I hate how they sell tiny crayons and beginning chapter books to exploit movies. I think it just ruins it. I saw a beginning chapter book of the movie, and I could not help but to feel sad for a little bit. I know it's to make money, but you can't help but feel that it ruins it, just a little bit? Anyway, I love this movie, and I hope to watch it again. And I haven't seen Wall-e yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Anyone up for seeing Up with me? :).

Anyway, it was overall an okay day. I did not get much accomplished, but it was one of those Saturdays when you slack off and do nothing, except for walk your dog or something.

Thank you for this day, every day to come, and every day that has passed, God! And by the way, I looked the soundtrack of Up on Youtube, and I'm thinking of buying it. It's the part that actually made me cry. That's really one of the only movies that made me CRY. (Not sob, but, you get the point.) This goes next to Spirited Away!

Gosh, I ended up talking about it again. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I so wanna watch UP! and Spirited Away is such a good movie too. I love that movie...It really makes me want to go to a world in which such impossible things can happen...Fly with a dragon, how cool would that be...

    ReplyDelete

Followers