Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To put it simply,

I am bored.
And, for this post, I will write whatever is on my mind.
I have been pessimistic lately, for some reason.
Maybe it's due to being cooped up in this house.
I've been on a diet.
And it's hard.
But, I just have to remind myself to keep going forward.

Oh yeah,
my birthday is coming up.
On July 2nd.
And I'm celebrating it in San Francisco.
Frankly, I am not good at planning anything.
I sincerely wish I could have Ate Joy's awesome planning skills on my side right now.
My parents want my party to be on July 4th.
Bleh, not good at this kind of stuff, once again.

But putting that aside,
Is there anything important to think about?
Ever since my last birthday, I haven't really thought much of my OWN birthday.
Another day closer to death.
Another day to resemble the days you've gone through this world that gives no chances unless you fight for it.
Now, this is nothing related to God.

I believe God is...
indescribable.
In a good way.

Anyway, how was my day?
I finished Touching Spirit Bear.
A nice book, but sort of an abrupt ending?
I guess it would be strange with any other possible outcome though.

I ran on the treadmill a little bit.
But ended up eating Taco Bell.
Gah.

In all seriousness,
even when I'm with God,
I know in my other post I said I always felt nice, and I still do, but
it's just hard sometimes.
To be optimistic all the time.
No, I'm not.

It's hard to keep up that feeling.

You'd think since it's summer, you'd be relieved and not feel any of these feelings, huh?
Just the feeling of pure relief.
Well, I thought so too.
Very much.
I guess I should have expected that life would still hand me trials.
Which it is.
But in the end, they're blessings in disguise.
Although they don't seem like it, they can make you stronger in person.
A benefit in disguise.
Or it can be blunt.
Creating yet another blessing in disguise.
It feels like a circle.
Walking in a circle.
Yet the line is so easy to astray from.

AH, STOP.
I should be thankful.
Which I am.

I'm getting confused just writing!
Ah, moving to another topic before this eats me up.

Hm, what else happened?
I got to finish two of Miyazaki's movies today.
I did some of my mom's bills with my trusty calculator.
And, I'm writing in this blog.

I love writing here, seriously.





1 comment:

  1. If ya bored..
    http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2006/02/bored-read-this/

    ReplyDelete

Followers