Friday, June 5, 2009

Relief.

A few days ago, I was panicked.
Now, I am relieved. Not just relieved, but a stronger word for that.
I like being relieved. It's a nice feeling.
But in the back of my head, I feel like I know it's going to go away sometime.
I shouldn't think that way, I know.
It's oh so hard, though.
I wish I could stay optimistic. I don't.
I start out that way, but I get brought down in the process.
Problems seem like the world to me sometimes.
They take over my head.
And once it's over with, I find that I've spent so much time worrying, that I wasted more time doing that than actually handling the situation correctly.
God is with me.
I should know that.
But do I always apply that? No.
I'm far from perfect, I know.
But, it would be good to just go.
To charge head on whatever's coming my way,
and not care whether it's big or not.
To know that God's right by my side; I do,
Between panicking and God, though, which do I usually choose?
Thinking rationally doesn't work sometimes.
How do I apply God to all my problems all the time? How do I apply him to my social life?
I know I make some wrongs, but I make a couple of rights in between, too.
Sometimes I just forget. And it makes me feel weak.
But I can do anything with Him.
I can.
I can.
Yes, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers